Don't have an online account?
- Sun dry your clothes.
- Wash/Dry full loads when using a washer/dryer.
- Iron as much as possible in one session.
- Don't place refrigerators next to stoves or ovens.
- Never put hot food in a fridge or freezer.
- Replace old refrigerator seals; it lets warm air in.
- Always turn off lights you are not using.
It only takes a few minutes to register. With an
E-Service account you'll be able to receive your
monthly bill electronically, review your billing history,
electricity consumption and access many
It's easy to pay your electricity bill.
Whether its the time saving option of making payments
online1 or the convenience of Direct Debit which gives
you peace of mind, BEL offers you numerous, easy and
accessible options for paying your bills on time.
See which options are right for you. Select from the
payment options listing on the left to learn more.
The 'Pay Online' links provided directs you to third party websites. You will be leaving BEL's website. Belize Electricity Limited is not responsible for the content of any third party website.